A hat that protects the head of the human body from external damage (such as object strikes). Pay attention to when using:
1. Use a helmet that has passed the inspection of the relevant department and has the “An Jian” logo on it;
2. Before using the cap, check whether the outer casing is damaged, whether there is a qualified cap lining, whether the cap is complete, and if it does not meet the requirements, replace it immediately.
3. Adjust the cap and cap lining (4~5cm) and fasten the cap.
Protective equipment for high-altitude workers to prevent falling casualties. Pay attention to when using:
1. Use seat belts that have been inspected by the relevant departments and ensure that they are within the validity period of use.
2. The seat belt is strictly prohibited from knotting and continuation.
3. In use, it should be reliably hung in a firm place, high hanging and low use, and should prevent swinging and avoid open flame and puncture.
4, 2m or more for hanging work, you must use a seat belt.
5. Where safety belts cannot be directly hung, safety ropes and safety rails for hanging safety belts should be installed.
A net used to prevent people and objects from falling or used to avoid and mitigate falling and object damage. Pay attention to when using:
1. It is necessary to select a safety net with a certificate; the safety net must be tested and inspected by the relevant department in accordance with the regulations before it can be used.
2. If the safety net is damaged or aging, it should be replaced in time.
3, the safety net and the frame connection should not be stretched too tightly, the knots should be evenly distributed along the edges and tied.
4. The net should not be used as a flat net.
5, the net must use a dense mesh safety net.
There are high-altitude protective equipment in the construction of aerial work, and you need to pay attention to the following protection.
1. ”Three treasures” protection
1) Any person entering the construction site must wear the helmet as required.
2) When working at a high place or hanging out, it is necessary to hang the seat belt that meets the standard and operation requirements.
3) A safety net must be placed under the working point of the high place. If there is no external scaffolding as a protective construction, a fixed safety net must be set at the height of 4m from the first floor or off the ground.
2. For the reserved port with large reserved port protection, a protective fence should be provided at the edge of the mouth, the height is 1.2m, and the reserved port should be sealed with a large net; generally 1m square or reserved hole with a diameter below 1m It can be fixed on the reserved port by the welded steel mesh of the steel bar. The length of the mesh is 8cm, or it can be covered on the top of the mouth or covered with a safety sign.
3. The protection of “province” is carried out in the excavation and unloading platform of the tailwater outlet foundation pit. The side of the side shall have protective measures, and a fence or a safety net shall be provided.
4. Protection of climbing operations In the construction of tail water outlets, as the dam rises, there must be climbing operations, and climbing operations are prone to danger. Therefore, all types of personnel must be in the prescribed passages throughout the construction period. Walking, it is not allowed to use the boom or scaffolding rods to climb with construction equipment. When climbing, no matter which type and form of ladder is used, it should be inspected and accepted according to relevant standards.
5. Protection of suspended work For equipment such as hoisting, steel lashing and concrete pouring, the equipment and tools used for hanging suspended scaffolding, hanging plates, cages, platforms, etc. shall be qualified products that have been tested and certified. The main suspension work of this project is the tying of steel bars. When tying steel bars, be careful not to stand or climb up and down the steel frame.
6. Cross-operation protection The high-level operation at different levels of the upper and lower sections of the construction site, such as the demoulding, demoulding, and dismantling of the scaffolding, is called cross-operation. The upper and lower three-dimensional cross-operations are easy to cause falling objects, so between the upper and lower levels. First, there must be a horizontal safety separation distance in the front, back, and left and right directions, which should be greater than the possible fall radius. If this safety isolation distance cannot be achieved, the equipment should prevent the falling objects from damaging the protective layer of the personnel below. That is, the main tension safety net should be selected according to the height of the load. The rope joints or nodes on the safety net must be fixed. .
7. Operational warning and guardianship shall be provided with safety warning signs in the working area of high places and the damage range of high places, and special personnel shall be provided for safety monitoring to prevent unrelated persons from entering the working range and falling and injuring people.
Hoater always focus on the safest aerial work solution,they are famous safety belt and ropes manufacturers.